– He can smile “on cue” now instead of them being random. I can ask him for smiles and he gives them to me.
– He can hold his head up pretty good now, although it’s still wobbly when it’s up for a while. He still hates tummy time, so it’s been hard to get him to work on his neck strength.
– He found himself in the mirror! He just loves to look, coo, and smile at himself.
– He finally sees the mobile in his crib, and loves watching it go round and round. It calms him right down too, which helps when he goes all insane on me!
– He’s found the TV too – does that make us bad parents? 😉
– We have been on a few play-dates, and although he doesn’t interact (or even notice!) the other babies, it’s good for him to get out of the house. It’s also good for us mommies 🙂
Happy 3 months, my little man!