– He’s so good at playing with toys now, and he loves his exersaucer. He can hit and grab with accuracy – even something as small as my knitting needles (don’t worry, I’m holding them at the time!).
– He turns his head and looks at us when we say his name (also when we talk to him, but that’s not as cool).
– He can roll to his side from both his back and tummy, and is thisclose to rolling over completely from back to tummy.
– His night-time sleeping is still awesome. He usually falls asleep around 7pm and sleeps until 6:30am or so. Sometimes he’ll wake up in the evening, but only for a few minutes. Sometimes he’ll wake up at 5am to do some exercising, but will fall back asleep on his own.
– That being said, he’s in the fighting sleep stage during the day. I have to watch the clock pretty closely, because if he goes to long without a nap, he gets pretty nutso!
– His eyes are still blue – I wonder if they will ever change?