– He is still sleeping right through the night, usually from about 8pm until 6:30-7am. We won the sleeping-baby lottery, because he’s been doing this since about three months.
– He can army crawl like a champ. He can get on to his hands and knees from a sitting position, but for some reason prefers the army crawl. The cats are not happy now that he’s mobile, though he’s still slow enough that they can escape his reach easily.
– He can pull himself up on to his knees and on to his feet from certain positions.
– He started daycare and absolutely adores it. This makes Mommy and Daddy very happy.
– He’s so amazing when we take him out. He loves people watching, and he loves trying all sorts of different foods when we go out to eat. So much easier than when he was a fussy-pants in his earlier months!