Holy crap – 10 months already, eh? I totally agree with the Yarn Harlot, who recently wrote
about the time-warp that is parenting (some days crawl, but the years zip by).
– Evan has learned how to crawl on his hands and knees, but for now still prefers the army/Spiderman method. He has gotten pretty fast!
– He is pulling himself up to standing more frequently these days. He has figured out how to transition from standing to sitting too.
– He can finally transition easily from lying down to sitting up. This was harder for him than pulling himself up for some reason!
– He often gets into the downward dog yoga pose – we think this is him trying to learn how to stand up on his own after seeing multiple kids at daycare use the same method.
– He’s starting to use really cute intonation when he “talks” – he can definitely portray things like disappointment, confusion, excitement, among normal baby things (sadness, anger, etc.).
– We just love watching him play. We wonder what’s going on in his mind when he does things like this:
– My favorite thing for this month: Evan has a girlfriend at daycare! They are the two youngest babies, and apparently they play together quite a bit. She comes to the door to greet him in the morning, and blows him kisses at the end of the day when I pick him up. Way too cute for words.
Happy 10 months, my cute-opotamus!