Carter has been with us for 11 weeks now! It’s amazing how much he’s grown and changed already! I forgot how fast babies change!
– At his 2 month check up, all his measurements were around the 93rd percentile! Such a big boy!
– We’ve had to break out the 3-6 month sleepers already!
– He’s sleeping better at night. Usually 5-6 hour stretches, but has graced us with 8 hour stretches a couple of times. We’re hoping it keeps getting better, because we sure like our sleep!
– He usually has 2-3 good naps during the day, but they seem to be at random times still. So, he hasn’t put himself on a schedule yet.
– He’s having so much more active wakeful time now! He loves when we talk to him and read him books.
– He gives lots of smiles, especially when we’re interacting with him! He gives this shy smile that’s just so cute.
– He’s found the TV a few times, but doesn’t watch for long.
– He loves watching Evan and DH play!
– He likes sitting at the table with us when we’re eating.
– He’s so strong and can hold his head up well.
– He gets so angry when he’s hungry! I think he might have a temper 😉
– He has found his hands and loves to chew on them (and his arms too).
Looking forward to what the next few weeks will bring!