Note: This is a rant. I am not looking for advice or for someone to tell me to suck it up and that’s life (I KNOW that, thankyouvermuch – I can still bitch about it).
…it’s another! I feel like my to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer. How is that possible? I’m on maternity leave! I’m supposed to be enjoying my time off with the baby, not:
– Registering Evan for kindergarten (!!)
– Ordering new contacts
– Calling Employment Insurance AGAIN to try and get that whole thing straightened out
– Calling various doctors’ offices to confirm/change appointments
– Answering questions about a conference I helped plan last year that *must* be done ASAP
– Answers various work-related emails
– Paying the bills
– Doing the never-ending cycle of household crap
– Making yet another potty chart (and POTTY TRAINING — potentially the worst part of parenting thus far).
– Trying to come up with 100 ways to entertain Carter
Plus I’m dealing with a cold. Ugh. Can’t I just REST and forget all these stupid obligations of life??