– Still been feeling pretty down about school and stuff since my last appointment with a doctor. I have an appointment with my counsellor to talk about it.
– We went on our first vacation as a family of four! We rented a cottage by a lake nearby and it was glorious! Tough to come home, so we had a couple rough days as we transitioned back to normal life.
– Nothing like having to list emergency contacts who MUST live in the city to make you realize how isolated you are.
– I am in the midst of choosing my courses and schedule for the Fall. I will register in early August. Weird going back to “student” again.
– Tuition is due on August 1st — UGH! That’s gonna hurt.
– I’m taking Evan to his first ever in-theatre movie on Friday! We’re going with his best-friend and his mom.
– In early August, I’m going to a nearby city for a public lecture by Jill Tarter (Jodi Foster’s character in Contact was based on her)!
– Just over a month until Evan starts kindergarten and Carter starts daycare!
– My hair is at a very awkward stage.