Carter’s just 1 month away from being 1 year old!
– He is standing on his own now (from sitting on the floor with no support)!
– He has climbed the whole flight of stairs, only one day after figuring how to do just one step. Now he does this repeatedly throughout the day (now he just needs to figure out how to get down!).
– He is now in daycare full time, and he LOVES it! He eats well, sleeps well, and is super happy when we pick him up.
– He often says “ma ma” and “da da”, but not really in context.
– He says “ba” very often when referring to balls – which are his favourite toy! He even loves to play pass with us, which astounds us. He’s making new sounds all the time, like “pa” or “nay”.
– He cut one of his top middle teeth, and it was a rough few days, but now he’s back to his old, fun-loving self. It does make it easier to eat things like apples 🙂