Here are my goals for 2018:
- Practice patience more with children and DH
- Get back to regular date nights with DH
- I have chosen 9 patterns for the #2018makenine goal meme I have seen on Instagram:
- I want to learn:
- the Magic Loop technique
- how to to cables
- how to do colourwork
- Cross stitch: I’d like to finish my Nutcracker cross stitch (below) and find another to start (perhaps something like this or this).
- Reading: I haven’t been doing this as much since I started watching knitting/cross-stitch podcasts. I want to start doing it more again this year!
Body & Mind:
- I’ve registered in an adult jazz/ballet class!
- I want to continue doing yoga and meditation regularly
- Continue to find activities I enjoy and do them regularly
- I’d like to get back into doing longer-term assignments, rather than doing daily supply teaching.
- I want to start implementing some of the strategies I’ve been learning about lately once I get my own classes (limiting homework, going gradeless, etc.)
- I want to continue to view certain personal characteristics (empathy, making connections with students) as my greatest strengths in the classroom.